BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pink Flamingos Anyone?

What would you do if you woke up and you had 20 to 30 pink plastic flamingos in your front yard? And then, you find a note saying that they have "flocked" your yard and for a donation they can "flee" your home and move onto someone of your choice? This is my MS fundraiser this year, and I am so excited to do this. Not only do I think it will be fun and hilarious, I think it will be pretty simple. Problem: getting pink flamingos! Does anybody have any or know of anybody that has pink flamingos? Maybe in grandpa's old garage? It's a thought! What do you think of this idea?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this start rolling! I think it's your best fundraising idea. ps I have no flamingos! ldb

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea, but I have NO idea where you get flamingoes. I just did a search, and they ran about $20 a pair. I saw one site that did the same thing, and then rented the flamingoes to other organizations within 20 miles for use. Let me know how I can help!