BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Anonymous

My fellow bloggers are telling me I need to blog and get something on here...but I have nothing to post! I have been flocking my little heart out, but everyone is paying to be "anonymous". So, I can't post pictures of houses because someone might figure out where I have been. Tonight I flocked, but that was not anonymous...I will drive by tomorrow and try to get some daylight pictures!

Other than flocking, we have been busy with the purchase of our first mini van. I swore I would NEVER drive a mom van...much, more, or less own one. But, I am the proud new owner of a used 2005 Chrysler Town and Country Touring. But, with automatic sliding doors, a push button open hatch, and a dvd player, how can I go wrong? Plus, it will give me more room for flamingos!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Easter! God has been so good to us this year and we have lots to be thankful for, including Jesus dying on the cross and rising from the dead! Wow...what an awesome story to pass on to our children!

0 comments: