BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fundraisers!

It has been a crazy busy week getting for fundraisers and presentations. I went to Bismarck with my sister on Wednesday and we spent the entire day running around getting donations and supplies ready for both the MS Walk and for her fundraiser on Friday night. I was exhausted. Today brought my presentation for MOPS, where I discussed the trials of MS and the faith that has grown from it. After MOPS, they organized a fundraiser for me and we had "taco in a bag" for lunch! It was a wonderful time and I am so happy to have found such a great group of women to support me.

Tomorrow is my sisters huge fundraiser in Center, so I am off to help with that. I am super excited that I get to be here for it this year. Some great friends of mine are coming to join us as well. I can't wait!!!

The flamingos were flying around Hazen again last night, but are sleeping now in my mini-van :( I think they like the car better, too, but it has been easier to get them in and out. They will migrate to Center for a night (for the fundraiser) and be back in Hazen on Saturday. It has been a great success!

Well--I am off to bed to get some much needed sleep for tomorrow. My MS is REALLY bothering me tonight and walking has become a chore. Only a few short steps to my bed and I am out!

0 comments: