BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Kitchen Tour!

Kelly from Kelly's Korner is hosting a "Show us your House Friday". I LOVE her blog and her faith in God, so I thought I would play along. The first tour of my house is the kitchen! Here are before and after shots.





Picture of the kitchen the day we moved in.



Completely gutted. Knocked out the wall between the kitchen and dining room.
Completed kitchen with all new everything! (except the fridge)



Looking from the back door into the kitchen. Kind of dark...but you get the picture.


Taking a bath in the brand new deep sink. Kind of blurry, and kind of too big for kitchen sink baths, but it was fun!





















4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yall did a great job on the remodel! Thanks for sharing! :)

 The Morris Family said...

The re-model job is great!! I always thought it was fun to give the little ones a bath in the sink!!
Cindy

Kelly said...

WOAH! That's amazing - I am so impressed with remodels - I could never do it.

aLena said...

Wow! You did an excellent job with the remodeling. The light colors really open up the kitchen and make it look sooo fresh and clean. Thank you for sharing!