BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Arrested?

For the past couple of days we have been out of town so we had friends of ours "flocking" for us. We found out that they had been pulled over by the police while trying to flock a house. They were having a hard time finding the house number in the dark. I felt HORRIBLE that they had got "caught" and not me. Until I found out that not only did the cop not care that they were flocking, but he actually helped them find the house for flocking. I guess that even he thought MS was a good cause to be flocking for!




Here is the house that Chad and Laura flocked for us. They even got a couple up in the trees!


Then they passed them on to some old neighbors of theirs, so Kael and I went flocking today:

Also...our team is getting signed up for the walk...here is the link so you can check out our team and fundraising efforts. If you would like to join us on May 9th in Bismarck to walk, just let me know via the "comments" section below and I will get you signed up!

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/NTHWalkEvents?px=2099331&pg=personal&fr_id=10333&s_tafId=117742

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Glad its going to well! :)