BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Get Em' While They're Hot!

Today the Hazen Star and The Beulah Beacon came out and we made the front page!!! I was SO excited to get our story out there. The reporter, Chris, did a FABULOUS job reporting our story and telling people about Multiple Sclerosis. I had MANY phone calls today of people wanting to flock other people and others just wanting to make donations to my cause. I am feeling truly blessed! I have a list of "flocking" to be done...yeah! I just got back from yet another house. I was told to go later in the evening and no lights were on, so I think I am safe!

I wish my camera took better pictures in the dark, but I just couldn't get it to work. Here is their front snow bank:

Super hard to see...but view from straight on looking at their house:


Two lonely flamingos were placed on the corner (they live on a corner house...does that give you Hazen residence a hint?) so you could see from the side street:






0 comments: