BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Flamingos Have Landed!

Terry and Kael are both in bed sleeping and I just got home from my first "flocking"!!! It was a bit scary...not like I was scared of the dark, but scared that they would see me doing it and wonder what the heck I was doing outside in their yard. "Oh hello Mr. Soandso...just sticking pink flamingos in your yard at odd hours of the night...sorry to bother you"! Now I am nervous to see what the reaction will be and how much will get donated. Oh the things I will do for "Legs for Lorisa" team fundraising week! What are you doing for your MS fundraisers this week?




2 boxes of Flamingo arrive by UPS while Kael was napping today...I tore into those boxes!



View from the front driveway....pictures are too dark because it was at night and I was in a hurry to get out of dodge!


Front yard. Hard to see in the dark, but it was my first shot!



View from the inside of the suburban as I drove away with my lights off.




The birds will "migrate" again tomorrow, so look for another posting of where they have landed! I hope these people purchase "flamingo insurance" so they don't land in their yard again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giggle giggle! I love it. They look great! I hope they all find their note on their door right away! Best part of this one is that you can see it out your front window. You won't get anything done tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Soooo funny. I can't wait to see where the land next. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! I wish I was there and I would help you sneak around in the night. What a neat fundraiser!