BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Sick...ugh!

I have had a nasty case of Influenza A. Horrible. I haven't been this sick in a LONG time. I forgot what laying around in bed feels like. My great friend, Alicia, watched Kael for me for 3 days and 2 nights. I seriously don't know what I would have done without her. He is now at Papa and Nana's house until Sunday so I can get to 100% and disinfect the house. Right now, I am headed back to bed.

The flamingos will probably be flying away again for a couple days, but sounds like bad weather may land them back here on Monday. We will have to wait and see.

Speaking of bad weather...pray for Fargo! They are getting closer and closer to the 43 foot crest level that the dikes are built for!

Good night!

0 comments: