BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Neurology Day and Memorial Day!

Today we went to Bismarck for my neurology appt. I haven't had an appt. for 2 years and I was totally due. And since we moved to ND and my fabulous and wonderful MS dr. in Minneapolis retired (Dr. Shapiro), I have been putting it off. Well, today was the big day and it was absolutely worthless. Dr. A (as I will refer to him) was not the type of dr. I am looking for....at all! Terry actually got up and left 1/2 way through my appt. because he thought it was a complete waste of time. So, I guess I will try another one out and see if I find a neurologist in Bismarck that specializes in Multiple Sclerosis. I just need somebody who understands the disease and knows the daily issues of living with MS!

Since we were in Bismarck we got some flowers for Isabella's grave for Memorial Day and then took pictures next to her tree we planted 3 years ago this week. It was a bit windy out, but the temperature was gorgeous! Here are some pictures:

Bucket's even got to come with and check out the action. He loves going up to the cemetery because there is a lot of open space for him to run.


Family photo by Isabella's tree (3 yrs old). Buckets, Daddy, Kael (23 months) and Mommy!Buck is licking Kael's face and Kael is giggling. They are totally best buds!

Wind blowing and Kael looking out to Daddy. I LOVE this picture!


And by this point...both boys are DONE!



Beautiful tulips in my parents' front yard. I love tulips!

0 comments: