BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Buckets my Baby!

After Isabella died 3 years ago, Terry decided to cheer me up with a puppy. We decided to go with the miniature schnauzer breed since they are great with kids and don't shed! I had never had a house dog before and knew nothing about owning a pet. But, I instantly fell in love with him and he is totally my baby. Poor thing...I carried him around like a baby, dressed him up in onesies and every dog outfit I could find, and LOVED on him! The past couple days he had been acting lethargic and just not quite himself and then actually got sick. We took him to the vet and to make a very long story short...he will be fine. Now he is going to get a lot more TLC from me this week! Since I was scared of losing him, my mind went back to when he was a puppy and was so dang cute. I just had to share my baby Buckets!
















This is my all time favorite picture of Kael and Buckets together. They absolutely are best friends and they both love each other so much. I thank God for both these babies in my life!



2 comments:

ldb said...

I will NEVER take him hunting with me!

Kimberly said...

I'm still ROFLing at the one of superman! :) and them as chickens! Sooo funny! He was a cute little puppy!