BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Potty Training 101

We decided to start potty training Kael this week, since I stayed home the entire week and babysat my friends' 5 week old baby. I tried to do the "potty training in a day" theory where you are naked from the waist down and let it run down your leg gross feeling. It seems to be working. Here are pictures of me entertaining him in the kitchen where carpet wasn't involved in the clean up (if you catch my drift)!



Eating batter on the potty in the kitchen!

Putting together party favors for his upcoming birthday party.


Couldn't resist this one...having a treat of some sort with no undies!

My little baby looks SO BIG compared to Taylor (5 weeks old). Notice the "big boy undies"!?!


Praying for another successful week of potty training. Man, it is more work than I thought it would be!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Keep it up! Your doing a great job (well so is Kael) :) I love the "snack" picture. Hope this week is going well!

ldb said...

Oh big boy! Making bubbles and peeing on flowers is so much fun when you are not even two! Tunta is so proud!