BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Fun!

We set up the Elmo sprinkler for Kael to run through since it was so hot. He thought he should just drink it until I demonstrated how to run through it....thank goodness no one got a picture of that. It actually felt really good because it was so humid outside and with my MS, I just can't take the heat....more like, I just can't process the heat. My body doesn't know what to do when I get hot, so I just shut down. I guess more water and pool time is in store for Kael this summer!








Grandpa and Grandma Newman were in ND (from Kansas) because Terry's grandmother passed away. So, here I caught a picture of Grandpa helping Kael with a bubble machine they got him for his birthday. Took him a minute to get the hang of blowing, but he finally got it! And yes, he is just in undies and not shorts, because we are working on potty training!


1 comments:

ldb said...

LOVE the first picture of him trying to drink. Missing the little man right now!