BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 60th!

We surprised my Dad with a little 60th birthday celebration. Not sure why I didn't take more pictures, but here are some with Papa, Nana, and all the grand kids.



Papa and his 3 grandsons. When you ask Kael how old he is, he says "two". When you ask Kael how old Papa is, he says "OLD"!



Kael trying to ride an old trike I rode when I was little. He can't peddle yet, so he is pushing with his tippy toes.



Aubrey (6), McKenzie (7), Mara (8), and Evan (5) all eating at Papa's surprise party!



It turned out to be a really good day. We played a couple games of Bocce ball, tricked my Dad really good, and even got him to play a game of Dominoes. The kids had fun running around and playing together, too!


1 comments:

ldb said...

did you get permission to post these kids' pics?!