BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

That's Life!

This picture feels like MY life right now. He is pouring himself a bowl of Life cereal and poured a little more than he bargained for. We've had so much going on and been crazy busy, that I feel like my "bowl" is "overflowing"!
Yesterday we went to Kael's little friend's birthday party. The twins turned 3 and it was so fun to help with the John Deere cake. It took us many, many hours, but it was worth the look on Tanner and Hunter's faces when they saw their cake.

After the birthday party we went to my friend Laura's baby shower for little Taylor. Can't wait to babysit her all next week. Other than she is coming before 7:00am and I am not used to that! I am anxious to see what it will be like watching a newborn and a toddler. Yikes!

We are off to Bismarck today for Kael's 2 year old pictures and a family get together. Better run...loading up on Dunkin' Donuts coffee and a bowl of Life to keep me going!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

the cake turned out awesome!! I'm bummed I missed the party, but it was nice to have a family day with J on his day off.

Sorry you feel like your bowl is overflowing. If there is anything I can do to help, please LMK!!

Hope you have fun in Bismarck!

Lynelle said...

Try to think of it "my cup runneth over". :)