BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Terry and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary last weekend. Honestly, it feels like WAY longer than that. We have actually been together for 10 years, but married for 6. We have been through SO much together that it is hard to believe we were once so young and naive. Happy 6th Anniversary Babe!
The day before our anniversary I had primed the back entry way of the house and had left the gallon of primer (now 1/2 empty) sitting back there. Well, the next day, Kael wanted to go outside at lunch time and decided to throw a HUGE fit and "throw" the can of primer down. I wish I would have taken a picture of all the destruction, but I was to busy getting it off our NEW kitchen floor, the dining room set, and the heater. I left the splashes on the wall, because I can paint over that. But here is the proof:




My parents and my sister, Lynelle, came down for the afternoon to help Terry and I put up the fence in our backyard. Terry and I already had all the holes dug and the posts put in, it was just the day to stretch the chain link. Lynelle watched Kael (thank goodness his aunt came to his rescue because I was still very mad at him) and the rest of us worked on the fence.



It is so nice to have the fence up and for Kael and Buckets to be able to go outside and play! Overall it was a good anniversary, though we didn't do anything special, it was nice to be together and work on our home projects.


Now I will leave you with this BEAUTIFUL picture of Isabella's tree. We planted it 3 years ago this month and it is blooming so amazingly. I can only imagine how beautiful and gorgeous the flowers and tress in Heaven must look to her. I can't wait to see her again!!!

1 comments:

ldb said...

Babe?! Good post|!