BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Facebook and Viruses

I was so frustrated yesterday. I opened a facebook message from someone that I trusted and I got a nasty virus on my computer (come to find out, this person didn't actually send me the message). So, after my computer went crazy, I updated and installed new anti-virus protection and I am good to go. You would think that I would get off of facebook, right? But, I guess I am too addicted!

With the viruses on my computer, I thought I was going to lose all my pictures and videos. I was so sad about this, knowing I had videos of Kael from when he was a baby that I hadn't done anything with. I am ecstatic to tell you that they are not lost. Here is one that I LOVE from when he was 20 weeks old. He is so happy in this video, and this was after his colicky stage!


1 comments:

Lynelle said...

Where did our baby go!?!! He doesn't even look like that anymore!